Apr 17, 2013

Floral Skirt with Black leather Jacket

IMG_0693

Floral Skirt with Black leather Jacket

Finally spring has come!
It was soooo cold until last week, but this week is fine.
just a little bit of windy, but not cold wind, thankfully :P

IMG_0691

So today’s lookbook!
My brand-new floral flair skirt
and blue knit sweater
with black leather jacket :)

IMG_0712

I love my new skirt.
it is really unique and also artistic.
I have never seen this kind of design so far. So that was why i got this right away.
hmm.. now i feel like this is a little bit similar to H&M’s, maybe…?



IMG_0713

anyway! Cuz its spring! Flower is the answer for the spring fashion.
Floral pattern always a good choice to be a ‘girl’.
It looks like more girlish. 


Anyway, in last posts, i was kinda really .. upset at my pictures which were so bad in quality, and i knew why.. it was all my fault. I should not upload photos from my phone directly to the blog. Blog application makes pictures in lower quality to upload!

As a iphone 5 user, it will take super long and expensive to upload those high-quality iphone photos to blog right away.

  
IMG_0687

By the way..
i, hate, my, legs..!
Why they are soooo thick! Ugh
I truly want to lose my weight…
i should be on a diet….



IMG_0711

………..maybe after having some cookies…. lollll
i love costco cookies sooo much!
Super delicious.. actually there are so many delicioso things in the world..
why are they so fatty… so sad reality T^T




IMG_0548

and this one is always a good choice @ starbucks.
This is green tea frappuccino with java chip cookies and whipped cream.
SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
I love this. My favorite.
Makes me fatter.
thanks.




IMG_0681

as neon color is the hot trend for this spring, i was kinda think about neon item for my today’s outfit too.

htm_20120727160536716

such as this kind?
bold necklace. will match 미소
maybe i should get that kind of necklace hehe




IMG_0688

or a bag!
I want new bag.
yeah, girls always want new bags. lol

blackmartine_144

like this kinda neon tote bags.
this will match with my outfit well, too.
This bag is Black Martin Sitbon’s tote.
neon color! I like neon color.  




IMG_0680

so the spring has come!
Cherryblossom on my way to work makes me feel calm and happy ;)




… without works and studies to do, of course…







No comments:

Post a Comment