Apr 16, 2013

MAC Viva Glam (Nicki Minnaj & Ricky Martin) Lipstick Review

main
MAC Viva Glam (Nicki Minnaj & Ricky Martin) Lipstick Review

MAC Viva Glam is a 2012 brand-new lipstick with Nicki Minnaj and Ricky Martin for models.
Screenshot_5   
It is more well known as Nicky Minnaj Lips!
mac

I am not sure what that autograph is saying.. but it is either Nicki’s or Ricky’s. lol
By the way, MAC Viva Glam is well known for its end for donation. All of revenues through the selling of Viva Glam would go to donation for AIDS patients, such as medical treatment, prevention education and so on. Viva Glam was not only modeled by Nicky Minnaj and Ricky Martin. Elton Jon, Christina Aguillera, Furgie, Cindy Lauper and even Lady Gaga were all worked for Viva Glam. And I think this is the most meaningful as Viva Glam – donation for AIDS. There are two most popular kinds in Viva Glam – Lip conditioner with Ricky Martin, and vivid pink lipsticks with Nicki Minnaj.


021612-fashion-nicki-minaj-mac-makeup

And what i got was Nick’ Minnaj’s hotpinky lipstick.



such a beautiful color! Very bright and vivid.
It’s a satin lipstick.
MAC Satin, Rouge a Levres.




and .. i am gonna apply this to my lips :P





Pinky pink. it’s just pink! lollll
Hmm. I feel like a little bit of “neon”ish color, too.




It is creamy. Feel like coloring with crayon. I like the feeling when applying.

 

I should go party with my lovely lips. lol
cuz its VEERRYYY PINKISH.


iPhone_4 

A little bit too much for me. I usually use light pink color for my lips.
But i like this kind of vividness, too.
i might try sometimes.



such a lovely color, neon pink :D







No comments:

Post a Comment