Jul 3, 2013

Paisley dress and neon color bracelet :)



Got a new summer dress!! I always wanted to have any paisley decent cloth, and i got a perfect one for me :)
Mint colored paisley pattern dress <33



I like how the colors are so well matched tgtr. It has pink and blue, white patterns on mint-based dress. it so goes will with white cardigan :) Really summery! I love it. Very girlish and lovely <3





And I got new bracelet, too. Well, i know i'm extremely addicted to bracelet shopping, but.. i cant help :s

and this was super cool. As this summer fashion code is neon color, i just had to get this. lol

 It has neon yellow, pink (almost hotpink, thou), and orange with blue and white, gold tgtr. This color match is so cool! it is just for this summer. and there are peace, cross, diamond, tassel charms which also go well altgtr. I like how it mix-matches :P



Hype me on lookbook!






what will be the next shopaholic items?!

No comments:

Post a Comment